7.08.2007

Introducing Candace and Josh - They Did 6.24.07

On Sunday, 6/24/07, I photographed Candace and Josh's wedding. It was beautiful, the location, the weather, everything. Their wedding took place at The French Manor in South Sterling, PA. This is definitely a place I will need to get back to, perhaps a romantic weekend with the hubby (when I am not shooting a wedding, lol). Anyway, back to Candace and Josh. They were so amazing and so in love. It was a wonderful wedding. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from their wedding.

Are these flowers amazing or what?

I love the joy you can see in their smiles in this one below ...

These two look amazing together!!!


I love the intensity ...
This one is my favorite ...
The first dance ...
A beautiful cake ...
One incredibly tired flower girl ...
An amazing view ....
The rest of Candace and Josh's pictures will be posted online in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, these pictures are absolutely amazing! We are so happy with them and cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives. We couldn't have been more happier! Candace and Josh