7.17.2007

Lucky 7.7.07 - Part 1

On 7.7.07 I photographed Jenn & Chris' wedding. I have been looking forward to this wedding since their engagement session awhile back. These two are so great together, I knew we would get some great pictures!!! Sure enough, we did. There are so many great ones, I have not had a chance to get through them all yet, but here are just a few of my initial favorites. One of the special things about Jenn and Chris is that they were already married. They got married two years ago before Chris was shipped out to Iraq. Now they got the have all their bells and whistles. Being that they were already married allowed us to have a great portrait session prior to the ceremony. So here they are my favorite portraits from Jenn and Chris' wedding ...
Chris is quite GQ. In the above picture he is looking at Jenn and you can almost see and hear him saying, "ooh."
These two look so hot together ... and if you look below ... Jenn looked amazing ...

I love this shot ... it feels very intimate to me ...

Okay, I had to throw in one ring shot. I love it!!!!


More pictures to come soon ...

No comments: