9.19.2007

I'm Still Alive

LOL, yes I know its been forever!!!! I was just talking with one of my October brides who mentioned that I did not update my blog in awhile. I'm still alive just in the middle of a very busy wedding season, which has been wonderful. I have photographed some amazing weddings in the past few weeks. I hope this weekend or next to be a bit more caught up so I can actually show you some of the fabulous pictures. I do have to show at least one tease. I did a Trash the Dress session with Jenn and Chris a few weeks back. What fun!!!! I definitely recommend these sessions and you really don't have to trash your dress. It just gives a great opportunity to get some more romantic wedding pictures.


These two are hot! So anyway things have been great and I look forward to the handful of weddings I still have left for this year. This is also a great time to start thinking about scheduling your holiday portrait sessions. I have lots of great things coming up, including an awesome new website. Talk to you all soon and feel free to say hi by leaving a comment.

No comments: